Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CHANGES!

Dear Family and Friends,

I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED AND I'M BECOMING A TRAINER OF NEW MISSIONARIES!! I'm going to South Dakota and my area is like the whole southern middle of the state. I cover Winner, Rosebud, Martin, and White River.  It is all going to be so new and I'm so excited!!!!! I'll keep you all posted on my new address.

Well this week we witnessed so many miracles! Onetta is a less active woman we've been working with for a while and we went over to her house for a lesson and she pulled a full-use temple recommend out of her purse to show us!! I was so happy for her. She is such an amazing woman and I'm so proud that she will be able to go to the temple. Breanna our recent convert also got a temple recommend this week and will be going to the temple this Thursday. I'm so excited for her!

We had a really neat finding experience a couple of days ago. We were driving to go see someone and I saw this girl sitting on the stairs of an apartment building and I felt really strongly we needed to go talk to her. We pulled over prayed and went over to her. Come to find out, she had been to the church in Minnesota with her mom and they are looking for a church. We are meeting with them on Tuesday!! It was amazing and I love being able to follow the spirit. 

I love you all so much have a great week!

Love,
Sister Williams


        Me doing service!  I got to ride the lawn mower! What a blast!


                Renee! I love this woman! 



This is Sister Halliday-- she works in the mission office and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment