Friday, August 15, 2014

Adieu, Adieu to you and you and you...

Well folks the time has finally come! I will be leaving, on August 20th, to serve an 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in South Dakota. While I'm gone my Dad will be posting my weekly e-mails on this blog. If you want to send me letters or e-mails while I'm away I'll leave my address and e-mail under my beautiful picture to the right. I'll be in the Missionary Training Center (MTC) for the first two weeks and if you wish to send me letters there the fastest way to do this is by going to DearElder.com and sending a letter that way or by e-mailing me. However, if you want to send me a lovely handwritten letter my address at the MTC is:

Sister Makaela Nicole Williams
SEP01 SD-RAPI
2009 N 900 E Unit 134
Provo UT 84602

I'm excited to serve the people of the South Dakota Rapid City Mission and I can't wait to get out into the field. I want you all to know that I love this gospel. It has brought me so much peace, happiness, light, comfort, and joy. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know he atoned for my sins and died for me so I could return to live with Him and my Heavenly Father. I know there is a living Prophet on the world today, Thomas S. Monson, who is God's mouth piece to us. I know the power and authority of God has been restored to this earth and it is through that power and authority that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints operates. I love you all and wish for you to gain this happiness for yourselves. 

Love, 
(Almost Sister) Williams 

P.S. Here's a map of the area my mission covers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment