Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Miracles!

Dear Family and Friends,
This has been such a great week! We met with Gilbert a few times and he came to conference last week and came to church yesterday. He is gaining such a strong testimony and he shares the gospel with everyone. He told us he has been telling all his friends and family that he is meeting with the Mormons and that he is getting baptized soon. He has even been defending his faith to those who question what he is doing! I'm so proud of him and the changes he has made in his life. I can tell a huge difference in his countenance it is so much brighter and he is so happy and hopeful.

We also found a new investigator this week named Chris. His lesson was great! I've been waiting for the day when I would meet an investigator like Chris. He had such great questions and was really truly seeking for the truth. He is hungry for the light and truth of the gospel and it is such a miracle that we found him. We will be meeting with him again this week, so more on his progress next week.

We had a training this week on fasting and I really enjoyed it! My testimony of fasting has grown and deepened so much since I've been on my mission. It is a great opportunity to open the door to revelation as I abstain from food and water for a time and am able to focus on the spirit and receive the power and knowledge promised in the scriptures. It is a great opportunity to grow closer to the Savior as we fast with a purpose and seek after the things we want to know. I know He answers. I have experienced it and have seen it in others' lives as well.
I love you all so much. Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Williams

Princess Birthday Girl! That's me! I'm 20 now! Woo Who!!
 My Crazy Birthday hat!  My it is BIG!
 The Donut cake the Elwess' made for my birthday.
 The Elwess' also made German chocolate Chocolate cupcakes!  YUMMO!!
                Funny Pug Calender!
        My Thai Birthday Lunch. I got curry chicken! 
The Elwess Kids--they remind me of Lexi! It was such a wonderful birthday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment