Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cha-Cha Changes ...!

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this was a great week full of changes. Gilbert is doing super well and will be getting baptized on May 30th! The ward has been great making him feel part of the ward family. Our Ward Mission Leader and his wife took him to get some church clothes for his baptism this past weekend and he really enjoyed it. He is loving the Book of Mormon and is sharing it with his family and friends. In fact, his family might start taking the missionary discussions soon.

It has come to my attention (with the kind reminders from my family) that I haven't been putting my musical  talents to much use since I've been out so I decided to volunteer myself to sing an a Capella version of Nearer My God to Thee at Zone Conference in a couple weeks! I don't know if it is a done deal yet but I'm pretty sure it will be so I will keep you updated.

 Also exciting news! We got a transfer call this morning and I'm getting a new companion.  Her name is Sister Clegg and I've met her once. She is super sweet and I'm really excited to serve with her! We are also moving this week to a different apartment because the family we are living with right now is moving this summer, so lots of changes. I love change though so I'm very excited. I know right, I'm probably the only person on the planet who loves change =D

It was such a fun treat to talk with my family on Mothers Day! I'm so grateful for them and the love and support they give to me. I truly have been given much and I'm happy to have this time to be giving to others.

Love,
Sister Williams


We went to the Zoo last P-day.
 The Beautiful colors of a peacock.  God's creations are amazing!
 This is called a red panda. It has the cutest face!
 It's spring time in North Dakota!
 This is a less active member and she is the sweetest woman.  She feeds us dinner all the time. Her name is Wendy and I love her!
My daddy always signs his letters and emails to me with this phrase: I love you to the moon and back again! This one is for  you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment