Monday, November 17, 2014

He Lives!

Dear Family and Friends,

This was an amazing week. We have found a lot of people to teach the past couple weeks so we were jam packed with teaching appointments. We were also able to see the movie made by the church called Meet the Mormons, which shows the life of six church members around the world and how they were able to find the gospel and how it has helped them understand who they've always been.

More than anything this week though, I have really gained a deeper and abiding witness of Jesus Christ. I know He lives. I know because of Him I am able to do anything. I know His love for me and I know it is only through Him I am able to gain eternal life. I am grateful for this knowledge and for the growing witness that is within me. I know this is the only knowledge which can bring us true happiness and it is for that very reason why I am here serving His mission, because EVERYONE needs to know.

I love you all so much and if you don't know Christ lives I invite you to find out for yourselves if He does. I know and I promise it will bring you eternal happiness.

Love,
Sister Williams

                                     It's a fleet of missionary vehicles!

 We had a Mexican Feast! Chili Rellenos, rice, beans, tortillas, and oddly popcorn!
 We made lefse (Lefsa) which is a Norwegian thing. It looks like a tortilla, but it is made of potatoes, flour, butter, salt.
 Me flipping the Lefse I am really good at flipping Lefse!

No comments:

Post a Comment