Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weave the Word of God into the Very Fabric of Your Soul!

Dear Family and Friends,

What a powerful week I've had. This week we had a Quad-Zone Conference with over 100 missionaries in attendance. Elder Marcus B. Nash of the First Quorum of the Seventy came and spoke and counseled with us. The spirit was just raining upon us and I felt so uplifted and inspired I was antsy to get back to work!

We spoke of many things, but one thing which really stood out to me was what Elder Nash said regarding the scriptures. He said, "There is great power in the word of God. We need to have the word woven into the very fabric of our soul." As I have been on my mission I have truly gained a knowledge of the power of the scriptures. On Sunday it was daylights saving and we completely forgot. We had an extra hour and I decided to take that time to read from the Book of Mormon. Oh, how I wish I had an infinite amount of hours to read from that book! I know the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book and as you read it you WILL come closer to Christ. Take the promise given and experience the amazing power of God's word for yourself.

This week we put one of our investigators on date for baptism! Her name is Kate and she was truly prepared to receive the gospel. We haven't been meeting with her for very long, but it is amazing to see her progress just in the matter of a week! I feel so blessed to be able to see this progress in the people I teach and in myself and I know it has been possible because of the great plan of happiness our Heavenly Father has for us.

I know Christ lives. I know the Book of Mormon contains the fulness of His gospel. I know I can be made whole through His infinite Atonement. I know this is a knowledge we all need to have and I invite you to gain that knowledge starting today.

I love you.

Love,
Sister Williams


 Look at me! Aren't I so cute in my Autumn coat and hat?
 Part of the MTC District Reunited!  Sister Park and I were MTC companions.  Elder Mayfield was in our district in the MTC also.
 This was our Quad-Zone Conference where Elder Nash came and spoke with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment