Monday, January 12, 2015

A Personal Record

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this has been one full week!! We put one of our investigators, Cornell, on date for baptism for Feb 7! It was such a great lesson and he has truly been prepared to receive the gospel. We also got in contact again with Kate and we have a lesson with her this week so we are excited to meet with her!

When I came out on my mission I brought a journal with me so I could record the details of this journey I would be on for the next 18 months. I also brought with me the journal I have been keeping of my life which documents from the age of 13 til right before I left for the mission. I've enjoyed reading from that journal this past week and it has been amazing to witness my own progression captured in its pages. I'm so grateful to have this record. It has really put into perspective who I was, who I am, and who I want to become. I'm excited to be able to look back at the record of this time in my life where I am helping others to progress and grow.
It makes me very grateful for the scriptures. We have a record of God's dealings with his children and its pages contain the answer of how to obtain Eternal Life. This knowledge is invaluable and we have it! What an amazing blessing! As I have feasted upon the words of God and kept a personal record of God's dealings with me I've been able to track my progress and have made a record which is now invaluable to me and my future posterity.
I love you all so much! And I hope all is well!
Love,
Sister Williams

 Sister Park and I reunited once again! She was my MTC companion in Provo!
 Can you believe how cheap gas is here!? It is insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment