Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
This was a great week! We will be having Zone Conference this week and I'm giving a short talk during it which I'm very excited about. We also found two new investigators this week and I look forward to teaching them more in the coming weeks.
This week marks 5 months out in the mission field and I honestly can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like only yesterday I was being dropped off at the Missionary Training Center in a flurry of excitement. It has been a great time so far and I'm happy I have many more months to work hard. I love this work.
Sorry this is a short post, but know I love you all and more than anything, I know Christ lives.

Love,
Sister Williams
                                  Sister Aiono and me
                          Teaching the Romo's English

No comments:

Post a Comment