Thursday, December 17, 2015

And then Bob Pickle Called...

Dear Family and Friends,

This week I had an amazing opportunity to feel of Heavenly Fathers love for me. This week has been a bit of a struggle for me. I couldn't figure out what was going on or why I felt so down. I kept working and being obedient trying to overcome it. Then on Saturday night I had a really honest conversation with Heavenly Father and I just asked for his help because I didn't know what to do.

The next day was Sunday and almost every person I came in contact with, I know, was able to be the hands of Heavenly Father to express his love to me. The talks in sacrament meeting were tailored for me and when I would make eye contact with various people they would kind of look at me and smile and I could feel so powerfully the love my Heavenly Father has for me. I'm grateful to know I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and he wants more than anything for me to succeed. I'm grateful for my relationship with him. I know we can accomplish anything if we ask for his divine help.

Our teaching pool has been low and this week the people we were teaching dropped us, but then Bob Pickle called!! In Preach my Gospel in chapter 9 it says how the Lord will lead us to find people to teach or he will lead them to us; I know He is leading them to us. Bob had been taught by missionaries several months ago and he wants to meet with us again and it sounds like he wants his family to learn of the gospel. I know we are about to find many people to teach, I'll keep you updated!

I love you all so much and I hope you are having a great week! Spread the Spirit of Christ this season.

Love,
Sister Williams

First Set of Trunky Papers! Coming Home March 4th!
 The papers to DOOM!! Just kidding! See you in March!
 My Sister Training Leaders made these cute papers using words to describe me. 
 Helping some members to decorate their house for the Christmas season! I love Christmas!
 They call the archway decorations: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies. 
                 Cool Nutcracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment