Monday, February 22, 2016

18 Months...

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this week marks 18 months in the mission field!! I can't believe I've been out this long, it feels like only yesterday I was walking into the MTC. I've learned and grown so much and I'm very grateful for these experiences my Heavenly Father has allowed me to have. This week was really great and we were able to work really well with our ward.

We started teaching the fiance of a less-active member who is working to come back into the church. Her name is Shannon. She is very excited to work towards baptism. She was telling us a little bit about her background and I admire her faith. As she was growing up her family was very anti-religion, but she yearned to be close to the spirit. She would hide a bible under her mattress and read it in secret whenever she could. She has been searching for truth for a long time and she has finally found it!

I'm excited for this final week I have to serve the Lord full time with all my heart, might, mind and strength. I love you all!

Love,
Sister Williams

        18 MONTHS!!!    MY MISSION IS COMING TO AN END MARCH 4TH.  


This is Whisper and Sweetgrass they are the daughters of a recent convert.

I found out Godwin received the Priesthood!!  I'm so happy for him!

         The Rabens Dairy Cow
 A pregnant Hermancha Goat

No comments:

Post a Comment