Monday, February 29, 2016

Wonderful To Me

Dear Family and Friends, 

Well folks, I've come to the end of this chapter of my life. It has been an honor bearing the name of my Savior Jesus Christ these last 18 months. I've been able to be shaped and molded into the person my Heavenly Father needed me to become during this time. It has been miraculous to see the Plan of Salvation in action. I have loved witnessing the Atonement of Jesus Christ change the lives of all those I've been able to bring the gospel to. I have witnessed the personal restoration of so many individuals including myself. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know he lives.

Last night we were teaching a less active member and as the lesson progressed he got more confused. He even started saying false doctrine about the nature and character of our Savior Jesus Christ. I was grateful for this opportunity to bear strong testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. Through this experience I learned I indeed know my Savior Jesus Christ. I know he is the Only Begotten Son of our Heavenly Father. I know he lived a sinless life and accomplished the Atonement. Jesus Christ, his Atonement, and His gospel are the only way to return to live with our Heavenly Father. It is the only way to truly progress in this life. It is the only way to have everlasting peace and happiness in this life and in the life to come. I know this is true. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Christ's church restored to the earth through his chosen prophet. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and it is true. I know Thomas S. Monson is God's chosen prophet on the earth today and he holds all the keys of the priesthood that allow us to receive the ordinances and enter into those saving covenants with our Heavenly Father. 

I love you all.

Love,
Sister Williams

            I'm milking a Cow!!
                 I'm making butter!
 I found an ancient artifact under my bed from the lovely Sister Mansell!!
                        Awesome District!
 The Meisman's, they are such great people and I love them. 
                        Sister Raben: I love her!
                  The Russell Family: love them!
 This is Susan, one of our investigators!
 This is Brother Sumption: he is awesome and super funny!
Best Letter I've received from Calvin Landis! He wrote on the other side " How do you like my stationary? It's free! See you soon!" Love that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment