Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Week In Pictures!

Dear Family and Friends,
I decided I would send a bunch of pictures this week instead of a typical post. Know that I love you all so much and I love doing the Lord's work. Have a great week and read from the scriptures daily. The strength and power I receive from the scriptures everyday is too priceless to miss out on. I love you all and email me how you are doing with the commitments I've left you all in the past weeks. I love you!
Love,
Sister Williams 

This is my Sister Training Leader Sister Alder. We went on exchanges together this week and I just adore her. We love doing accents together.
This is a photo of my district and the Metallos!
This is a less-active member we are working with she is so fun and sassy! 

A beautiful park we walk through to get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment