Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Remember...

Dear Family and Friends,

I had my first baptism this week! It was so wonderful to be a part of. Our investigators name is Mark and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to teach him. It was amazing to witness the power of the gospel inspire Mark to change and grow. He was so happy after his baptism and when he was confirmed on Sunday he was just glowing and said he was so full of happiness he might burst.

What a wonderful knowledge to have. When we are able to comprehend our true identity as sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father, to fully comprehend the divine potential we all possess, it changes your perspective; it helps us develop an eternal perspective, His perspective. As we strive to understand our divine potential it allows us to see that potential in others. Everyone you see at school, on the bus, in the grocery store, the person who cut you off on the freeway, they all posses this divine potential. How great is that?
I want to leave you with a scripture from Doctrine and Covenants 18:10

                           "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God."
As you go throughout your week internalize this scripture and as you remember we are all divine sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father allow that knowledge to change you and how you view others.
I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Williams

                                            Mark got Baptized! He is standing next to me.
                                          This is the street I live on...isn't it beautiful!!
                                           My apartment building.
 My bedroom...if you look very closely you will see I made my bed the "right way" =D
                                           This is where I study every morning.
                                           Another beautiful sunset in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment