Monday, February 9, 2015

Many Miracles!

Dear Family and Friends,
This was a good week. My companion got the stomach flu and we were stuck inside for two days. As a missionary your sole purpose is to help others come unto Christ which requires being around others. However, I know that this is the Lords work and He will not let us fail. One evening when my companion was sleeping I said a silent prayer and I was pleading with Heavenly Father to know how I can still be productive and further the work along while confined within the walls of our apartment. Then the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was one of our potential investigators we haven't talked to in awhile. As we talked she told me of the many changes she has been making and that she had been praying a lot and knew God was answering her prayers. I set up a time to meet with her, hung up the phone and fell to my knees with tears streaming down my face as I offered a prayer of gratitude.
Then we had a meeting with the Zone leaders for Sister Training leader responsibilities and they gave us three referrals and we have a return appointment with one of them. She seems very interested and I look forward to meeting with her this week.
I'm so grateful to be serving at this time and in this area. I know Christ is directing His work through His servants and I know I am one of them. I love this work. I love my savior and I know He lives. I love you all. Look for opportunities to serve one another this week.
Love,
Sister Williams

These are the Metallos. They are the senior missionary couple in the area. I love them! they are full of funny personality. We had our cleaning inspection and passed with flying colors! =D
 I'm the worst artist but this is supposed  to be sister Aiono.
 I had some time while Sister Aiono was sick so I learned Arabic!

No comments:

Post a Comment