Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Why not Minot?

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a crazy week full of excitement! I am getting transferred to Minot, North Dakota! It is about to get a lot colder, but I'm excited for this new adventure. I've met so many great people here in Fargo/Moorhead and I will miss them greatly especially my companion Sister Aiono. We have become truly great friends and it still hasn't quite hit me that we won't be serving together anymore.

This has been a truly fantastic week. I was able to see Mark pass the sacrament in church on Sunday. I'm so proud of all the progress he has made. It has been an amazing blessing to see him grow in the gospel. We met with Jen a bunch too and she is doing great! I'm excited to hear how she does from Sister Aiono. I've made a lot of memories this past week and I have a ton of photos so I will keep this short, but know that I love you all. I'm grateful for this time I have to serve the Lord full-time and I know with all the fiber of my being this gospel is true. We can accomplish anything as we rely on the enabling power of the Atonement and find true happiness. I love you all!

Love,
Sister Williams

  WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF MOORHEAD, MINNESOTA!
 Super pink and wind burned from walking to service at the food pantry!
 Name tags and friendship rings =D I'm going to miss her!  BOO WHOO!!
 Have you ever seen a cuter snow shoveler??
 Being silly as we always are! 
 Even sillier yet!  Can we possibly ever be serious?
 This is Jen and her kids.
 This is Jen and her kids.
 Me with the big softy of a dog Lenny-- he is the sweetest!
 Me with the big softy of a dog Lenny-- he is the sweetest!
 Sister Aiono and me in a last photo together as companions!

                     Holding a bird!
 These are the Hegeness's they feed us missionaries every week and we love them!!
 Sister Brooks (I love her) and me Attempting to hold a tarantula in Sister Brooks' lab!
 Left to Right: Michelle, Me, Heather these are two of our investigators they are super sweet and I love them! I'll miss them!
 Name tags and friendship rings =D I'm going to miss her! We are eternally connected as sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment