Monday, July 27, 2015

A Week in Pictures!

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a full week! I can't believe all that has happened this week. It feels as though it has been a month. We went on exchanges in Dickinson, had Zone Conference, and Thursday happened! I'm so grateful for inspired leaders who follow the spirit. I know and truly testify Jesus Christ is the head of this church and he is directing his work.

Let me expound a little about Thursday. But first, I have to give a little background info on Zone Conference. So the training we received was so inspired. It was about taking the time to set expectations and invite them to be baptized in the first lesson. So Thursday we applied everything we learned and we had six lessons, two new investigators, and went on splits and had four lessons in one hour. It was amazing! Also this week we were able to meet with an investigator named Drew and he is progressing now! And we found a less active member who really wants to go to the temple so we are working with her on that. I also found out Mark Peer is preparing to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood and is on schedule to go to the temple on his year mark in October! Mark was a baptism from my first area in Moorhead, MN.

This was a truly amazing week and I love being about my Fathers business. 

Love,
Sister Williams 


                      This is Salem Sue. 
            Look! I'm udderly ridiculous!
 Dem Bones-- A woolly Mammoth! There is a really cool museum here we went to last week. 
 I've always wanted to draw the Plan of Salvation in Chalk! Mission accomplished on exchanges in Dickinson. This is an outside chalkboard on a building wall.
 This is Sister Hess, the New Mission President's Wife.
 We are the Three Musketeers! Sis. Andrews, Sis. Mansell, and me!
 This is Ashley and Breanna. We are teaching Breanna she is getting baptized on August 1st! She is 14.
                  That Beautiful North Dakota Sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment