Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bikes, Ticks, and Trios

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this has been a crazy week and so much has happened it feels like it's been a month. I am now in a Trio with Sister Mansell and Sister Andrews, and they are amazing. They are both from Utah and are both very hard workers. Sister Mansell and I actually went to USU together and we had a Biology class together!

So on our first day we all went up to Girls Camp to talk to the girls and it was all the people from the Minot Stake so I was able to say goodbye to Sister Elwess and to see one of my investigators, Ezzie, while I was there. We were talking to them about Gratitude and I gained such a strong testimony of the spirit. We had only been together for 3 hours and we were teaching in such great unity--it was amazing!

So, we were out of miles and we decided to recruit some bikes from our ward members and we went on a 5 mile bike ride to the church. Now I don't think I have to tell you all how white I am, but I didn't have any sunscreen so I got super burned. It was really fun though! 

I have a ton of pictures to send as well so I will sign off, but more to come next week! I love you all!

Love,
Sister Williams

            I love The North Dakota Sky!  It is beautiful! 
 Last Photo with Sister Clegg!  I will miss her!
 Reunited and it feels so good! I love Sister Aiono (middle)! She went home this transfer!
                     Girls Camp with the Minot Stake--my old area!
 Sister Elwess--one of my member buddies from Minot.  I got to see her at Girl's Camp.
 Bikes--we were out of miles for driving, so we borrowed bikes from some members--it was Fun!
                   Tired Sisters after our bike ride!
             Sunburn cure:  Aloe vera lotion and Apple Cider Vinegar
 More of our apartment in Bismarck!  This is the sleeping and study area.  
My new apartment in Bismarck!  It's really nice. That's Sis. Mansell.

No comments:

Post a Comment