Monday, July 13, 2015

The Rogue Fireworks!

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a great week! So for the 4th of July we went out to a member's home and they bought all these fireworks. They brought out this giant box of fireworks and lit it. It was really cool...until it fell on its side and started shooting off fireworks back at us in their driveway. Naturally I'm great in a war zone/ crisis and I shot up and ran away. A firework went right past me and exploded and my ear started ringing, but no real damage was done. It was pretty crazy.

We have used our trio power and are teaching up a storm. We met with one of our newer investigators named Kofi. He is from Ghana, Africa and works in the oil field. He has such great questions and has been seeking for the truth for so long, but has not been able to find it. We had a great lesson and answered a few of his questions. We will be meeting with him again this week so  I'll keep you updated.

We are also teaching a 14 year old girl named Breanna. She is full of energy and understands the doctrine of the gospel well. She is on date to get baptized on August 1st. There was a baptism this past weekend and she was able to come. Sister Mansell and I sang a special musical number at the baptism which was fun. I've loved being able to share my love of music out in the mission field and we might even join our ward choir if we can.

So when I first got to Bismarck we went through our Area Book and Sister Andrews updated Sister Mansell and me about all the people we are teaching and I found out we are teaching Anne Fields. I met Anne when I was in Fargo and I wasn't able to teach her because she wasn't in my area. I know Anne is one of the reasons why I'm here in Bismarck. We had a lesson with her this week and I had it confirmed to me that one of the reasons I'm here is for her.

I'm excited to see what miracles we will see this week! I love you all!

Love,
Sister Williams


                I'm a minion!  Look at me!
 I have the most fun Companions--Sis. Mansell and Sis. Andrews! =D
 Name tag picture at the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment