Thursday, July 30, 2015

I Will Glory, Rejoice, and Praise my God Forever!

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow! This has been a jam packed week full of tons of amazing things! We were able to go to the Temple and as I was sitting in the Endowment room waiting for the session to start I was hoping I would see someone from one  of my past areas and then Sister Elwess walked in. When I saw her in the Celestial room she came up and gave me a big hug. I love her so much and I'm truly so grateful I met their family. They are amazing and it was such a tender mercy to see her. 

It is an amazing truth I hold dear to my heart knowing I can receive direct revelation from my Heavenly Father. I was looking back in my study journal this morning at the last time I went to the temple which was in May. I recorded a bunch of questions I had after that session. From that time in May to Saturday July 25th the Lord helped me seek and prepared my heart and mind to receive the answers. And I did receive the answers to all those questions. It is truly amazing to literally see the Lords hand in my life. My favorite scripture is Matthew 7:7-8  

¶Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
We also had amazing lessons with people this week! We have an investigator named Fallah. He is from Liberia and is so prepared to receive the gospel. We took him on a church tour and ended at the temple and he said I'm going there someday! We also were able to meet with a less active woman named Onetta Viea and she is one spitfire of a woman. I love her. She is older and wanted help with her family history and I was able to help her prepare 30 ordinances to take to the temple! She came to church on Sunday and told the Bishop she would be there next Sunday and she wants to work towards getting her temple recommend again. 

I feel like Ammon in Alma 26:16-- Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

I'm so grateful to be serving the Lord at this time. My joy is full and I love this gospel! It is true. I love you all so very much. Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Williams


This is Onetta! I love her so much. She is one spunky lady!
 Sunscreen warrior! I will defeat the sun!
 Yummy! I made my companions and myself some stir fry.
                            Crab for days!
 I love to go to the Temple. We had lunch on the temple grounds on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment