Friday, November 27, 2015

Miraculous Miracles

Dear Family & Friends,

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I've been able to witness so many tender mercies of the Lord this week and I know he has such a specific plan for me and for each of us! It has been a privilege to have a glimpse this week of how our plans are all interweaved together.

So I'm in Minnesota again, this time just 45 minutes north of my first area. We had an amazing Zone Conference yesterday and one of the men in the mission presidency lives in my first area. His name is Brother Pickeral. Well, he got up and was sharing an experience of a couple he had witnessed receive their endowments and be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity on Saturday. He told of how 15 years ago missionaries had knocked on their door and taught them the gospel and that they were able to be baptized.

However, they slowly fell away, until about a year ago when two enthusiastic sister missionaries reached out to them and helped them see the vision of the temple. He told how the husband had MS and as he was in the Sealing room he could barely kneel at the alter; but he did and grabbed the hand of his wife and they were sealed together forever. It was truly beautiful to hear. Tears streamed down my face as I realized I knew these people. Then he said their name: The Romo's. I felt my heart burst with joy! Brother Romo has one of the most powerful testimonies and I'm so happy for them!

Then today as I was emailing I opened my email and found out that one of the investigators I was teaching in Minot, Godwin, got baptized on Saturday as well!!  He was so prepared to receive the gospel and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to know him and to help him in coming closer to Jesus Christ.

I feel so happy its like my heart is just a ball of light! I love being a missionary!! I love serving my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know he lives! My life and who I've become and the changes I've made are evidence that He Lives. The Romo's and Godwin are evidence of the reality of Christ's Atonement and love for us. He loves us so much and I'm grateful for this opportunity to more fully comprehend that for myself in the process of helping others to understand it as well.

I love you all so much and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for the opportunity to devote all my time and attention to serving my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for who I'm becoming. I'm grateful to be able to view others as they truly are, children of our Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for the Atonement and I would like to invite you all to Discover Why Christ's Atonement is applicable to you.

Love,
Sister Williams


Here I am with the Romo's about a year ago! I'm so happy they went to the temple!
 This is me with Godwin when I was in Minot!
 We were tracting and met this really nice guy named Mike and he offered us a pop!
 Turkey Socks from My lovely Grandmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment