Monday, December 8, 2014

He is the Gift

Dear Friends and Family,

I would like to start off by apologizing for not writing the past couple weeks. These past couple preparation days have been hectic, but I am writing a long one today! Well Since my last post a lot has changed. I finished my training and said goodbye to my trainer Sister Rodriguez. My new companion is Sister Aiono (I-O-NO). She is from Southern California and has been out for a year. She is fantastic and I've loved getting to  know her better. She is the Sister Training Leader for our zone, so we get to go on exchanges with the other sisters in our zone. It's great to serve with so many amazing woman and to have the opportunity to serve with them all.
There is a video and website the Church has put out for the holiday season called He is the Gift. It is an amazing video. Every time I watch it I feel the Spirit so strongly and I have confirmed to me over and over again the Christ lives. He is my Savior. My loving Heavenly Father sent his son for me, that I might have the chance to gain eternal life. This knowledge has brought me an everlasting happiness and it is something I want to share with all of you.
                                           Click on this link to view : He is the Gift

Will you discover Christ by learning more about His Atonement and Gospel?
Will you embrace Christ by living His teachings and allowing the Atonement to work in your life?
Will you share Christ with those you love and care about so they too will know of the amazing gift?
This Christmas season is a fantastic opportunity to get back to the real meaning of CHRISTmas. I invite all of you to discover,embrace, and share the gift we have all been given. I want to hear about your experiences please email or write me a letter.
I love you all so much and I leave you with my testimony that Christ lives.
Love,
Sister Williams


 This was from a couple weeks ago. It was Sister Alston's Birthday and her family sent her mustaches so we took missionary mustache mugshots =)
 This is the beautiful nowhere!
 Me and Sister Nielson trying to exchange back and stuck in the middle of the beautiful nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment