Monday, March 16, 2015

Miracles in Minot



Dear Family and Friends,                                         March 9, 2015

Well this has been a fantastic week! We are seeing so many miracles here in Minot! Thank you all for your prayers and support. We have found so many people to teach and the Lord is blessing this area immensely. We found a man named Godwin while tracting and when he opened the door he looked at us like we had met before. When we went back a few days later it was like we had known each other forever. After the lesson the member we had with us said, "He felt so familiar, did you feel the same way?" I know all have a divine identity and we lived all together with our Heavenly Father before we came to this Earth. I know I promised many people I would find them here on Earth and I feel that Godwin was one of them.

We also began teaching Geffrey, who has such a strong desire to be a disciple of Christ and he has all the pieces of the truth and I'm excited to help him see the big picture and help him put the pieces all together. He came to church this Sunday and our lesson was on the Holy Ghost. I was talking to him after the class and he said you know it was the Holy Ghost that got me here today. I wasn't going to come today but there was something inside me telling me to go.

We also met with Gilbert who is on date to get baptized and he is so excited to be baptized! He is so great he reads everything we leave with him and I can see how the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ is filling his life. He has become so much more happy in the few weeks I've known him and it is all Because of our Savoir Jesus Christ.

I came across an article on lds.org about Leo Tolstoy thoughts on Mormonism and you know me and literature we are best friends so I thought this was really cool. Concerning the doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints he said, "Their principles teach the people not only of heaven and its attendant glories, but how to live so that their social and economic relations with each other are placed on a sound basis. If the people follow the teachings of this church, nothing can stop their progress—it will be limitless.” I know this is true. I have seen this progress in the people we teach and especially in myself and I know my potential is infinite because I am a child of the Almighty God, and so are you.
Tolstoy continued, “There have been great movements started in the past but they have died or been modified before they reached maturity. If Mormonism is able to endure, unmodified, until it reaches the third and fourth generation, it is destined to become the greatest power the world has ever known.”

 I know this is true as well and is currently happening right now. The Lord is hastening his work and I will be ever grateful to be at the helm of it! I know this gospel is true and contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love you all so much. Have a great week and know everything is possible, Because of Him.

Love,
Sister Williams
   **Here is the link to a wonderful video that you will all enjoy. Its message is for everyone--please watch it.

                  My Blanket From Lexi!  It's so warm and fuzzy!!

 
                 A British investigator named Margret--I love her!!
            Out to Lunch with the Sisters after Zone Training meeting.
                   A Beautiful North Dakota Sky



No comments:

Post a Comment