Monday, March 2, 2015

Follow The Spirit

Dear Family and Friends,

This will be a shorter post on account of all my email time is gone, but have no fear there are a ton of pictures coming your way as well as a short thought.

The Spirit is the single most important element in this work. I learned this vital principle this week as I didn't follow a prompting. However, I know Heavenly Father is directing this work and helped me  correct my course. In my studies today I came across this verse from 2 Nephi 28:32 --

32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

I know the hand of the Lord is always extended to us no matter what we may choose to do. He is always hopeful that we will choose Him and He allows us to choose Him every step of the way. I love this gospel and I know it is true. I know with all the fiber of my being the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Williams

 Sister Woolsey, my new companion, and me in Minot, North Dakota
 My apartment in Minot, North Dakota.  It's cozy and cute.
 The other end of my apartment. It's small but comfortable and cozy.
 Exchanges and being reunited with Sister Barrett in Williston, North Dakota.
 A painting Gilbert gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment