Tuesday, March 31, 2015

He is Here!



Dear Family and Friends,
This week a video and website came out talking about our Savior Jesus Christ and how he still lives today. Here is the link to the site. Go check it out at helives.mormon.org  In the video it says the phrase He is Here and I wanted to share with you what that personally means to me.

I know Christ is alive today. Although I can't see Him, he is with me at all times through the Holy Ghost which I was a able to receive after I was baptized. I know because Christ lives, it makes it possible for me to receive His help in becoming like Him in this life. As I rely upon His Atonement and the power that comes from asking for His help I am able to become so much more than if I had relied on myself. I have this proven to me over and over again. I'm so grateful for the relationship I'm developing with my Savior and I know I am becoming one with Him which is what the Atonement means-- At One with Jesus Christ.

I invite all of you to learn how the Atonement is personal to you and specifically applies to your life and your relationship with the Savior.
I love you and I know true and everlasting happiness comes only by and through the holy Messiah.
Love,
Sister Williams

                          He lives here in me.
                      My District in Minot, ND

No comments:

Post a Comment