Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Put Your Faith in Christ and His Atonement

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been an amazing week full of miracles. First is my companion Sister Richins. She has been out for two weeks now and is such a stellar missionary! She came pre-trained and I love serving with her. She makes my responsibility as a trainer very easy. Another miracle I've seen this week is in the branch members in the Winner and Rosebud branches. They are such great saints and are doing so much to further the work of the Lord along. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by their Christ like influences. 

We were able to start teaching a family this week in the Winner Branch, their names are Wyatt and Tori. Wyatt's parents are converts of about 5 years and are on fire. They were sealed in the temple recently. Both Wyatt and Tori have been around missionaries and have had the discussions before. The spirit was so strong as we were able to find out their concerns and what they are seeking after. The greatest thing though was having his parents there testifiying of how the gospel has blessed their lives, something that Wyatt has been able to witness for himself. I'm so excited to continue teaching them and to help them to know for themselves this gospel is true.

I was able to give a talk in the Winner Branch, which I was super excited about because I love giving talks and I haven't given one in 13 months. I spoke about having Faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement. I found this in the Bible Dictionary under Faith that says:

The Lord has revealed Himself and His perfect character, possessing in their fulness all the attributes of love, knowledge, justice, mercy, unchangeableness, power, and every other needful thing, so as to enable the mind of man to place confidence in Him without reservation.

I know this is true. I know as we are able to learn more about the Savoir and to strengthen our relationship with Him we will know we can put all our trust in Him. I know that Christ lives. I know His Atonement is personal for me and as He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane that a portion of that time was specifically for me.

I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Williams


         South Dakota! My new home for now!
 I went to Valentine, Nebraska this week and it was super cute-- everything had hearts on it!
 Our trailer--Home Sweet Home! My first time for trailer living--stay tuned!
 We had a fiesta in Gregory teaching Eli Baretto. His parents own a resturant and made us dinner. YUMMO!
 We spent the night in Winner, SD and slept in this very pink room!
             We caught a juicey moth.

No comments:

Post a Comment