Thursday, October 29, 2015

All Inclusive-Exclusive Group

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, it has been a whirlwind of a transfer and today we just got transfer calls and we are in for another whirlwind transfer! We are staying together, but we are being sent to Philip, SD to open and start a group, which is even smaller than a branch. BUT the apartment there isn't ready yet so we will be living in Valentine and driving to work in Winner everyday until President Hess calls us and tells us to go move to Philip. There will be Elders covering the Reservation and once we move they will cover Winner too. President is trying to buy a house in Winner and once that is secured then that branch will have their own set of missionaries. It has been pretty crazy, but I'm excited for another new adventure!

Since I don't know where I'm living if anyone would like to send me a letter go through the Mission Office address:

North Dakota Bismarck Mission
Sister Makaela Williams
101 Slate Drive #7
Bismarck,ND 58503
You can also e-mail me and I will more likely receive your message: makaela.williams@myldsmail.net
This week my ponderizing scripture is Alma 41:14

 14 Therefore, my son, see that you are merciful unto your brethren; deal justly, judge righteously, and do good continually; and if ye do all these things then shall ye receive your reward; yea, ye shall have mercy restored unto you again; ye shall have justice restored unto you again; ye shall have a righteous judgment restored unto you again; and ye shall have good rewarded unto you again.

This life is a time to prepare to meet God. I know my mission has been a time for me to prepare for the rest of my life. The habits I've developed, knowledge I've gained, experiences I've had have all prepared me for what is to come and I will be eternally grateful for this time I have to serve the Lord. He has allowed me to be his hands in this area and it has helped me to see how his hand is always in my life. I love you all!

Love,
Sister Williams

            The wide open beautiful place that I call home!  South Dakota!
 Me, Sister Richins, Clark, & Stone--we all live together in Valentine, Nebraska
            District of Red--We are all wearing some red--can you spot it?
 Cute family of all boys! I served around this family when I was in Fargo and then they moved to Winner.
 This is how you find a house in the middle of nowhere.  Sis. Richins is trying to figure it out.
 It's pheasant hunting season! What better place to come than Winner, South Dakota?!

No comments:

Post a Comment