Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Chadron, This Is The Place

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this was my last week in Crookston, MN and I'll miss all the people I met there. After a 10 hour ride in the transfer van, I made it to Rapid City, South Dakota. We stayed there over night because we had district meeting the next afternoon. After that we made the 2 hour drive down to Chadron, Nebraska. 

My new companion's name is Sister Pemberton and I love her to pieces. She is from Payson, UT and has been out for 3 months. She is so kind and excited to be about the Lord's business. She is a very hard worker and I love it!

I was able to meet a couple of the people we'll be teaching and it was great! We are meeting with a couple named John and Vicki and we had a very powerful lesson with them. They have been seeking for truth for a long time and as we were able to talk with them we discovered many of their beilefs are exactly the gospel of Jesus Christ and Plan of Salvation. They have a strong testimony of agency and they choose to make the best out of the trials they are given in life. Their faith in Christ is so strong and I'm excited to meet with them again.

I've had a good time getting to know the ward. They are so welcoming and kind. We had dinner with some members last night and they told us their conversion stories. It was so powerful to hear and I'm grateful to be a means for the Lord in bringing his gospel unto his children. 

I'm excited to get to know this area and the people here a lot better and I know I'll have a bunch of stories to tell you next week. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Williams


             Nebraska Sunset
 Sister Pemberton and Me--My last companion in the mission field!
 Last Photo with Sister Bowser! I love her.
 Last Dinner with the Desrosiers in Crookston! I'm going to miss them so much!
 One of our favorite people--Chanel!
I Mustache you a question. I still haven't lost my sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment